||Case Pk 12
The Cyclone Dirt Trap is a car wash filter that uses nearly 300 cyclonic funnels to trap dirty wash water under the filter and keep abrasive particles off your mitt for the perfect scratch-free wash.
- Helps protect vehicle's delicate finishes
- It belongs in your bucket
- Traps dirt at the bottom of bucket, filtering fresh water to the top
- Reduces swirls and scratches caused by improper washing
- Fits snugly at bottom of bucket for maximum dirt capture and scratch-reduction effects
- Stackable protection: stack in line or rotated 90° to enhance dirt cyclone and filter action
- Perfect for 3 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon, 6 gallon, and 7 gallon wash buckets
- Dirt Trap Cyclones funnel and separate dirt away from wash water
- Cleans mitts, brushes, towels and other washing utensils
- Cyclone Scrub Ridge around every funnel agitates dirt from wash mitt and directs it directly through funnel
- Cleaner wash water reduces chances of scratching sensitive paintwork during a wash
- Geometric Filtering System strikes the perfect balance of funnel size, placement, and volume to maximize filtering effect
- Tailored for perfect fit and superior filtration in any car wash bucket
- No moving parts; No disposable filters; No maintenance
- Fits snugly in any standard 12’’ diameter bucket
- Comes in multiple colors to avoid cross contamination between paint, wheel, and pad cleaning buckets
- Does not include a bucket. Need a bucket? Check out the Chemical Guys Detailing Bucket
Uni-Directional Filtration Technology
The Dirt Trap keeps abrasive particles at the bottom of your wash bucket to reduce scratches and swirls caused. Old world wash screens allow water and dirt to flow through vertically. The textured underside and small holes of the Dirt Trap screen act as a one-way valve: dirt is pushed through the cyclone funnels and is trapped underneath the guard where it cannot flow back into the clean water.
Ridged Design Delivers The Ultimate Clean
Every Dirt Trap is molded with Cyclone Scrub Ridge rings around every dirt cyclone funnel. Rub the wash mitt directly on the Dirt Trap to scrub and agitate any embedded dirt and grime from the wash fibers, then funnel and trap it directly underneath the insert. Adding the Dirt Trap to the two bucket method reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches during a normal wash dramatically.